Enquire for price
- The Xenon² Hybrid has all the benefits of an ultra-lightweight wheelchair with no compromises in terms of rigidity. With a reinforced fixed-front frame to provide maximum rigidity, efficient driving performance and an increased maximum user weight of 140kg.
- A lightweight 9.5kg wheelchair.
- This hybrid has a new unique cross-brace combined with the completely re-designed axle stem.
- The Xenon2 Hybrid active wheelchair is easy to fold, lift and transport
- THE PRICE LISTED IS FOR THE BASE MODEL SPECIFICATION ONLY.
- To purchase this wheelchair, a free personal assessment of your needs will be provided to determine the full specification of your requirements. Some of the options you choose or require are likely to be at an additional cost and will be itemised for your approval. There is no obligation to make a decision to purchase during a home demonstration.
ROSS CARE support personal wheelchair budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme.
- The Xenon² Ultra-Lightweight Folding Series - Available in 3 models
- This ultra-lightweight folding wheelchair frame weighs as little as 9.5kg
- The reinforced fixed-front frame provides greater rigidity and increases the maximum user weight to 140kg.
- Seat Width: 320mm - 500 mm (32cm - 50cm)
- Seat Depth: 340mm - 500 mm (34cm - 50cm)
- Front seat height: 430mm - 550mm (43cm - 50cm)
- Rear seat height: 370mm - 500 mm (37cm - 50cm)
- Back height: 250mm - 475 mm (25cm - 47.5cm)
- Backrest Angle: 75° - +103° in 4° increments Camber: 0° / 2° / 4°
- Max. User Weight: 140 kg (22 stone)
- Product Weight: from 9.5 kg
- Frame Colours: 32 colours