Covid-19 Risk Assessment
Gender Pay Gap Report
Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement
Carbon Reduction Plan
Ross Care Customer Service Charter
Ross Care is committed to delivering a customer experience that goes beyond expectation and upholds the British Healthcare Trade Association Code of Conduct.
We are committed to providing the following standard of service as a minimum to all of our stakeholders.
At the point of delivery...
- Agree the time and location with you in advance and stick to it.
- Present clear identification.
- Provide professional and friendly conduct.
- Employ measures to ensure the clean and careful treatment of your home.
From our customer service call centres...
- Inform you of who you are speaking to.
- Speak clearly.
- Offer to call you back at a more suitable time.
- Communicate with respect at all times.
- Work hard to accommodate your specific circumstances.
In response to your written correspondence...
- To address each query raised.
- By Post: To respond within 2 working days of receiving the correspondence.
- Produce letters to service users with fonts no smaller than 14pt for the body of the letter.
- By Email: To respond within 2 working days.
- Via social media: To respond to genuine direct messages within 1 working day.
- To acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.
- Take time to obtain the fullest understanding of your requirements.
- Be professionally presented and clearly identifiable.
- Provide a place to sit.
- Ensure products are clearly priced.
- Maintain a clear, safe and presentable environment.
- Conduct an assessment of suitability for motorised products and seating.
- Deliver strong aftersales support.
- Respond to genuine queries within 1 working day.
- Facilitate accessibility in the design of our website.
- Make all necessary contact information easily available.
- Establish the authenticity of social media content prior to posting.
- Continually develop the effectiveness of our online communication.
When things don’t go to plan...
- Give priority to respond at the quickest possible opportunity.
- Listen and take time to understand any concerns.
- Be fully committed to providing a satisfactory resolution.
- Be consistent in our approach.
- Document and report concerns.
- Understand what lessons can be learnt from issues in order to prevent reoccurrence and improve our service and procedures.
Ross Care recognises that providing you with the best possible customer service is paramount, and welcomes your feedback to ensure an excellent stand for your experience.
The Ross Care Environmental Policy Statement
Ross Care are committed to complying with all environmental legislation applicable to our business, community and operational activities.
As part of our corporate and social responsibility agenda, environment is one of our key areas of continual improvement and impact. We continually review the following aspects;
- Emissions to Air
- Release to Water
- Waste Management
- Use of Raw Material
- Use of Energy
- End Of Life Products
We are committed to the prevention of pollution and will assess all new proposed processes to identify potential impacts upon the environment prior to implementation.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of our Environmental Management System which is fully documented and provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets. The Environmental Implementation Team acts as a steering committee for setting and delivering targets against our key impact areas.
The policy of Ross Care is that our Environmental Management System should comply with BS EN ISO 14001: 2004. We commit to implement, maintain and communicate this policy to suppliers, customers and any other interested party.
Ross Care Corporate Social Responsibility
Our vision is to facilitate excellence in the provision of Health and Social Care that supports the dignity and independence of individuals and the wider wellbeing of communities.
This is primarily delivered through cost effective logistical and engineering support for the provision of community based equipment and wheelchairs on the behalf of Local Authorities. Through this we endeavor to add value to the operation through; transparency, excellent service user interactions; in depth product knowledge and flexibility to cater for individual needs.
Our ambition is to extend the reach of our positive impact on Health & Social Care within communities through the provision of assessment facilities and clinical support.
Ross Care undertake and measure a range of Social Value commitments within three broad categories:
1) Our People
Supporting and Promoting Employee Development
Support staff child care.
- Providing flexible working arrangements.
- Recognising the value to families for part time employment opportunities.
Supporting accessibility and re-enablement in the work place.
- Engaging Ross Care in house Occupational Therapy expertise to support employees back into work where required.
- Conducting annual audits of Ross Care locations for accessibility and healthy practice in the work place.
Promoting Community Engagement amongst Employees
- Ross Care donate days for employees to support local charity activity
- Ross Care support and champion the efforts of individual employees in pursuing charitable causes through matching donations raised.
Promoting Health & Wellbeing
2) Our Communities
Taking a Local First Approach.
Giving preference to local employment when hiring to support services within contract areas and also surrounding sales outlet locations.
Championing local participation and citizen engagement.
Commissioning Ross location managers to forge local ‘charity of the year’ partnerships. Identifying opportunities to leverage company infrastructure to the benefit of both community stake holders and furthering the impact of voluntary groups.
Recognising our Role as Global Community
Partnering with relevant initiatives that seek to develop the health and wellbeing of communities further afield.