- Extending journeys is no longer a problem as one of the advantages of the Wheellator is its versatility.
- If you were to get tired whilst on your walk you can simply turn your Wheellator around, sit down and rest for a bit.
- Then when you are ready you can either continue your journey by yourself or be pushed by an assistant.
- The Wheellator offers users more independence, freedom, comfort, security, and stability and is designed to allow users optimum flexibility when out walking.
- The backrest is adjustable in height and supports your back while seated.
- The large rear wheels are suitable for rougher terrain and ideal for those who are a little more adventurous. The wheels can also be detached by pressing a simple quick-release button making it easy to pack away.
ROSS CARE support personal wheelchair budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme.
• Push handles with markings for easy adjustment
• Extremely versatile because of its dual function
• Encourages user to keep mobile for as long as possible
• Has particular application to COPD conditions
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
• CE Marked
• Brakes with bearings, no plastic parts
• Backrest with adjustable height
- Product Specifications (when unpacked);
- Height – 91cm
- Width – 68.5cm
- Weight – 16kg
- Replaceable back standard 24″ tyres
- Wide 200x50mm puncture-proof front wheels with ball bearings
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|