Available in 17" and 20" seat widths
Grey two-tone upholstery, with desk style armrests for easy access to work surfaces.
Ultra-lightweight aluminium frame with single cross brace is strong and stable
Lightweight for transporting and easily folded for storage.
Soft-touch fabric side panels improve comfort.
- Footrests easily adjust into one of five positions to suit user support requirements and swing out of the way to facilitate transfers
- Desk-style armrests allow easy access to work surfaces
- Two stepper tubes enable attendant to safely raise front wheels for mounting curbs
- Two solid Polyurethane (PU) front tyres, 20cm (8”) in diameter are durable, low maintenance and assist with manoeuvrability
- Long-reach brakes on rear tyres are easily activated by user or attendant for stable parking
- Spoked 61cm (24”) rear wheels with solid grey Polyurethane (PU) tyres are hard-wearing and low maintenance and together with lightweight aluminium rims and hand rims increase manoeuvrability (Self Propel Model)
- Cranked push handles allow for compact folding (Transit Model)
- Cable brakes on rear handles provide attendant with immediate access to reduce speed or to lock for stable parking (Transit Model) 32cm (12.5”) solid rubber rear wheels assist with manoeuvrability and are durable and low maintenance
- (Transit Model) This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
- WIDTH (OPEN) 71cm (28")
- WIDTH (CLOSED) 32cm (13")
- LENGTH 109cm (43")
- HEIGHT 93cm (37")
- SEAT WIDTH 51cm (20")
- SEAT LENGTH 39cm (16")
- SEAT HEIGHT 52cm (20.5")
- WEIGHT 13kg (29lb)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY 125kg (20st)