- The Aidapt Tri-Support Walking Stick ferrule has a large base providing excellent support and stability for regular users of canes and walking sticks.
- It's three-pronged design flexes as you walk reducing the effects of jolting impacts on the hand and wrist joints.
- This ferrule makes any walking stick self-standing eliminating the need to bend down to pick up your stick.
- It is suitable for both left and right-hand sticks and be used effectively on a variety of terrains such as gravel, sand and grass.
- Available to buy in 16", 19" and 22" sizes to suit the majority of walking sticks.
- Simply remove your existing ferrule and replace with the Tri-Support ferrule for improved stability.
- Ferrule to suit the majority of walking sticks to create a larger base for extra support.
- Available in three sizes.
- Allows your walking stick to be self-standing reducing need to bend down to pick up.
- Flexes as you walk reducing pressure on hand and wrist joints.
- Can be used on right and left-handed walking sticks.
- Depth (mm) -75
- Height (mm) -52
- Width (mm) -75
- Product Dimensions (mm)-52x75x75
- Net weight (kg)-0.080
- Main body material-Rubber Size -22"
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|