- Features of this range of bariatric perching stools include adjustable height, wide seat frame, reduced incline for comfort and safety, large footprint for greater stability and a V-shaped front brace for safety and strength.
- The Torbay Bariatric Perching Stool range is comprehensive enough for most needs, with options including perching stools with/without arms and with plain or padded backs.
Please Note; Delivery for this bulk item is £50 + VAT. Please call 0330 333 7273 to arrange your order.
- Large footprint for stability
- Wide seat frame
- Adjustable height legs to suit most users
- Maximum user weight limit 254kg (40 stone)
- Ideal for users who struggle to stand for long periods of time
- Depth (mm) 490
- Height (mm) 860
- Width (mm) 640
- Product Dimensions (mm) 860x640x490
- Net weight (kg) 4
- Arms Yes
- Back Plain Back
- Back Rest (mm) 285x360x25
- Colour White/Grey
- Configuration Torbay Perching Stool (Arms )
- Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm) 640x490
- Footprint Depth (mm) 490
- Height of Arms from Seat (mm) 200
- Maximum User Weight (kg) 254
- Maximum User Weight (stones) 40
- Number of Height Settings 7
- Overall Height (mm) 860-1025
- Padded Seat (WxD) (mm) 480x280
- Seat Height (mm) 540-710
- Seat Width (mm) 480
- Width between Arms (mm) 590
- Width of Backrest (mm) 360
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|