Enquire for price
An elegant, adaptable solution, the Stiltz Trio wheelchair is tailored towards wheelchair users live independently at home.
- Small Footprint
- Quiet Travel
- Fast Installation
- Economical to use
- Unique Dual Rail System
- Compact Drive System
The Stiltz Trio Lift is an innovative wheelchair lift that has been designed to answer wheelchair many users’ accessibility needs in the home.
Larger than the Stiltz Duo Home Lift but still compact, the Trio can fit a standard-sized wheelchair and is ideal for users with walking frames or disabilities. Ross Care, Wicker Independent Living & Stiltz can advise you on wheelchair compatibility.
It has a larger interior cab space and heavier weight load compared to the DUO range which means the lift can carry an extra person. It can also be used to easily transport luggage and carry other bigger items. The Stiltz Trio Lift is the only wheelchair lift on the market that doesn't fit to the wall, allowing more placement options.
Unlike most other wheelchair lifts, the Trio does not use noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems and is powered by a quiet electric motor drive system. It plugs straight into any normal 13 amp power socket. The Trio Lift does not require load bearing walls as the lift uses the unique Stiltz dual rail technology which creates a self-supporting structure. From lounge to bedroom or hallway to study, the wheelchair lift requires a remarkably small space, so the choice can be yours.
It is worth considering as a more compact and flexible option if you are researching Wessex, Terry, Pollocks and Stannah Lifts.
- Standard Finishes The Trio+ is finished in grey.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain fitted as standard.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz Home Lifts.
- In-Car Seat This is a popular option selected by customers, the Trio+ has a stylish, moulded perch seat.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz lift by choosing different colour lift car, rails and interior lining.
- Half Height Light Curtain A full-height obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts. If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the lift is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Lift can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors The Trio+ home lift is limited to 250kg | 39st | 551lbs while the rest of the Trio range are limited to 220kg | 35st | 485lbs. The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can download all the information you need below.
Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
230V AC | 5 amps
Trio+ | 250kg | 39st | 550lbs
Trio Classic | 220kg | 35st | 485lbs
Up to 6 Metres
Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door
15cm / Second
12 months parts and labour warranty
European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC
6mm Galvanised steel rope
Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain
4 x 3w LED downlights
Landing Call Stations
2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)
Typical installation takes two days
Single entry or double entry / Thru-Car
The homelift is powered via a cable to the power point which is typically positioned downstairs behind the left-hand vertical rail. Consequently, the trailing cable may be visible from behind the lift depending on installation type and location