- The lightweight and affordable Neon² folding wheelchair provide an energy-efficient ride that you’ll never want to be without.
- The sleek, effortlessly foldable open-frame fits easily into the smallest cars!.
- The engineering in the unique cross brace ensures our most rigid ride for a folding wheelchair yet and the Neon² has a massive breadth of options so you can get a specification that is perfect for you.
- Are you looking for a wheelchair with individuality? Paint your personality all over the Neon² with a beautiful selection of colours for the frame, upholstery trims, wheels and forks.
- When you’re done customising, it’s not just the wheels that'll turn, heads will too.
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- Paint your personality all over the Neon² with a beautiful selection of colours for the frame, upholstery trims, wheels and forks.
- At the heart of the Neon² is a reinforced open-frame.
- The firmness of the cross-brace and seat tubes provide a fantastic level of performance with a rigid feel, the design reduces the flex of the wheelchair when in motion, without sacrificing the benefits of a folding frame.
- Noted for its Versatility
- Backrest Angle -The right-back angle adjustment is important for your ergonomic posture
- Centre of Gravity- Enables a driving characteristic from very active to passive
- Rear Seat Height -Exactly as it should be – adjust the height to your personal need
- Seat Width: 300mm – 500 mm (30cm - 50cm)
- Seat Depth: 340mm – 500 cm (34cm - 50cm)
- Front seat height: 350mm – 570 mm (35cm - 57cm)
- Rear seat height: 330mm – 530 mm (33cm - 53cm)
- Back height: 250mm – 475 mm (25cm - 47.5cm)
- Backrest Angle: 75° to 103° in 4° increments Camber: 0° / 2°/ 4° Max.
- User Weight: 140 kg (22 stone)
- Product Weight: from 11 kg
- Frame Colours: 32
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|