Enquire for price
- The fully adjustable lightweight active wheelchair. The Argon² is the ideal combination of a rigid performing and multi-adjustable active wheelchair.
- These functional characteristics are built in the modern looking open frame design.
- It's the ideal adaptive wheelchair for users who are developing their driving capabilities over time and require more active wheelchair settings.
- This ensures the best driving performance now and in the future.
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- The rear seat height is adjustable in 1cm steps, so the seat angle can be constantly adapted to changing needs.
- The Argon2 castor forks are made of Carbotecture – a special lightweight and extremely strong Carbon Fibre material
- Wide Range Of Active Wheelchair Options
- Seat Width: 300mm – 500mm (30cm - 50cm)
- Seat Depth: 300mm – 500mm (30cm - 50cm)
- Front seat height: 450mm – 520mm (45cm - 52cm)
- Rear seat height: 340mm – 520mm (34cm - 52cm)
- Back height: 250mm – 450mm (25cm - 45cm)
- Backrest Angle: -31° to + 15° Inset: 0 cm or 3 cm Camber: 0°/ 3°/ 6°/ 9° Max.
- User Weight: 125 kg / 140 kg (option) - (19.70 stone / 22 stone option)
- Product Weight: From 8 kg
- Frame Colours: 32 Colours