Enquire for price
- The 4Front™ is a quiet, more responsive front-wheel drive power chair that features automotive-grade suspension with unprecedented comfort and ride quality
- The 4Front's CASE (Caster Angle Sensor Encoder) technology and SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension) provide stability for smooth obstacle transitions and unmatched driving performance
- Available in 14 colours
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- The 4Front features standard speeds of up to 6 mph in the lowered position
- Speeds up to 3.2 mph while elevated at 10" with our optional safe seat elevation.
- Standard LED fender lights allow you to see and be seen.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (137 kg)
- Maximum Speed 6 mph (with lights)
- Ground Clearance 7.62 cm at Battery Tray
- Overall Length 101.6 cm (40")
- Overall Width 60.96 cm (24")
- Turning Radius 62.23 cm (24.5 cm)
- Standard Controls Q-Logic 3
- Total Weight (without batteries) 63.5 kg Battery
- Requirements 2 x 70 Ah Deep Cycle / Weight: 23.36 kg
- Seating TB3 Seating: 12" x 12" to 22" x 22" Tyres
- Drive Wheels: 35.56 cm
- Castor Wheels: 22.86 cm
Notes 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %.
2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.