Enquire for price
- The Q6 Edge Z is designed for durable rugged outdoor performance and precision indoor manoeuvrability.
- The Q6 Edge® Z Power Chair utilizes powerful 4-pole motors for maximum torque and Mid-Wheel 6® Design for aggressive outdoor performance and precision indoor maneuverability.
- The Q6 Edge Z Power Wheelchair accepts a broad range of exclusive seating and electronics options
- Unmatched adaptability and rehab capability, and is available with our iLevel® technology.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Optional iLevel® enables up to 12" of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph)
- iLevel's patented Extra Stability Technology™ enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Available with Accu-Trac Advanced Tracking Technology
- Available in 12 colours
- Optional switch-operated LED fender lights
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 6mph or 8mph with Lights
- Ground Clearance 6.9 cm
- Overall Length 90.42 cm (35.6")
- Overall Width 66.67 cm (26.25")
- Turning Radius 50.16 cm (19.75")
- Standard Controls NE+ / Q-Logic 3
- Total Weight (without batteries) 65 kg
- Battery Requirements 2 x 70 AH Deep Cycle (23.5 kg each)
- Seating Synergy and TB3 Seating
- Tyres 35.56 cm Pneumatic or Solid
Notes 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|