- Whether it's around the home, the local cafe or shops, the Q200® R is in-touch with its environment inside and out.
- With an ultra-slim base and tiny turning circle, even the smallest place will feel big.
- Precision-measured in length, the Q200 R (1070 mm) will conveniently fit in-and-out of floor lifts and other short spaces without the traditional sacrifice of stability.
- Effortlessly turn in narrow hallways, kitchens and other restricted spaces without the need for complicated manoeuvres.
- PRICE QUOTED IS BASELINE ONLY & SUBJECT TO CHANGE
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- The Q200 R features a sophisticated matt-black contoured shroud, drive and castor wheels. It’s super-styled curves are just as smart as its design.
- Look smart with a choice of 4 vibrant colour decals to complement your personality.
- The Q200 R seating has been designed to fit you. With plenty of settings and a 5-strap tension adjustable back to meet postural requirements, take comfort in knowing that if your needs change, so can your seat.
- Seat adjustments include: Seath depth from 405-505 mm
- Optional Legrest width from 380-490 mm
- Backrest angle from 0, 4, 8 and 12 degrees
- Seat angle from 0, 3 and 6 degrees
- Seat width from 430-500 mm
- Side guard from 0-50 mm
- Optional seat height from 450 mm
- Armrest height 230-305 mm
• Seat Height:470 mm (3°)
• Seat Depth:410 - 510 mm (16'' - 20'')
• Backrest Height:500 mm (20'')
• Overall Width:580 mm (22.5'')
• Overall Length:1070 mm (42'')
• Speed:6 kph or 10 kph
• Battery Size: 55 Ah
• Max. Range: 31 km
• Seat Tilt: 0° - 6°
• Turning Diameter: 1700 mm (67'')
• Max. Safe Slope:8°
• Max Kerb Climb: 70 mm - 100 mm (with Kerb Climber)
• Electronics: VR2
• Min. Wheelchair Weight: • from 98 kg (incl. 55 Ah batteries)
• Max. User Weight: 136 kg •
Colours: 4 colours: red, blue, green, black
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|