Enquire for price
- The Edge 3 is the culmination of 8 years of product improvement and innovation.
- Upgraded SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride and advanced stability.
- Optional iLevel® is available at 4.5 mph with up to 12” of power adjustable seat height.
- Standard features include LED fender lights, a USB charger, and drive wheel colour accents.
- The Edge 3 is available in a total of 14 colour options, including seven brand-new, bold colours
AVAILABLE IN 14 COLOURS
LED Fender Lights-LED fender lights come standard on the Edge 3 and offer great benefits and features for increased visibility.
With lighting mounted to the fender, above the drive tire on each side of the power wheelchair, fender lights help ensure that you can see and be seen.
• Slim-line fender integration for ultimate compactness and durability -Ultra-bright, long-life LEDs allow optimal user visibility at night
• White front lighting and red rear tail lighting
• Positioning of lights increases pedestrian visibility from a wide range of angles
• Match your base, back, and controller shrouds or choose a different colour for a unique look.
• Available in all colour options.
• Standard on the Edge
Note: The TRU-Balance® 3 USB mobile device charger is different than this USB charger model. The TRU-Balance 3 version is available as an option on all TRU-Balance 3 seating systems.
Weight Capacity 21 stone 6lbs (136kg)
Maximum Speed 4mph or 6mph with lights
Ground Clearance 6.9cm (battery tray)
Overall Length 81.86cm (without leg rests)
Overall Width 61.97cm
Turning Radius 52.1cm (20.5")
Standard Controls NE+ / QLogic 3
Total Weight (without batteries) -
Battery Requirements - n/a
Seating TB Flex & TB3 Seating
Tyres - Notes 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.