- The Drive Devilbiss Healthcare bariatric steel transport chair was developed to be an affordable and convenient solution for the larger wheelchair user.
- The dual, reinforced steel cross braces support individuals up to 200 kg with reinforced steel frames.
- This Heavy-duty chair also includes nylon reinforced upholstery .a back carry pouch, and removable, reversible desk length armrests.
- Adjustable leg support. 12" rear solid tyres. Available in silver vein finish for extra durability. Measures 38" length by 27" open width and 12" closed width by 36" height. Seat measures 18" length by 22" width by 21" height. 22 kg seat weight. 200 kg seat weight capacity.
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces give extra support and stability
- Generous weight capacity of 200kg (32st)
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch for storage
- Removable, reversible desk length armrests facilitate easy side transfers and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Height adjustable footrests to suit user support requirements
- 12” rear solid tyres are durable and low maintenance
- Stepper tube allows attendant to safely mount curbs
- Bariatric Steel Transport Chair 56cm (22")
- WIDTH (OPEN) 67cm (27")
- WIDTH (CLOSED)29cm (12")
- LENGTH-97cm (38")
- HEIGHT-90cm (36")
- SEAT WIDTH-55cm (22")
- SEAT LENGTH- 46cm (18")
- SEAT HEIGHT-52cm (21")
- WEIGHT-22kg (49lb)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY-200kg (32st)
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|