Enquire for price
- The Alber E-fix 35/36 is an electrical add-on drive for a wheelchair allowing the user to cover long distances quickly and easily.
- In addition to giving you a power boost, the E-Fix drive wheels are easy to install and the quick lock release fasteners make them easy to remove for transportation, making this extremely user friendly.
- The Alber E-fix's ergonomic control unit has a large and reliable battery display and features individually adjustable driving characteristics.
- The small battery pack is suspended under the seat to save on space and has a range of up to 16 km dependent on the type and weight of wheelchair it's fitted to.
- The range can be increased up to 22 km with an optional high capacity battery pack giving the user even more control and freedom.
- Building on the user friendly tag, the speed can also be varied between 0.6 and 6 km/h through an easy to operate controller.
- Plus, the 8 cm slim line battery is lightweight too at mere 2 kg.
- The E-fix 35/36 is available with a range of acessories including an intuitive attendant control, swivel arm and anti-tippers with jack up function.
- Drive Wheels: 7.8 kg
- Battery Pack: 2 kg
- Control Unit: 0.6 kg
- Interface: 0.7 kg
- Total Weight: 18.9 kg Max
- user weight E35: 120 kg* / E36 160 kg*
- *Weights vary dependent on wheelchair and accessories
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|