- The Activity Apron is a useful and practical tool to assist with improved coordination and help users to re-learn everyday skills such as zips, pockets and buttons.
- Featuring multiple areas to develop the skills needed to dress oneself
- The Activity Apron is an affordable and fun tool that is ideal for those recovering from injury, undergoing rehabilition following a stroke, or with ongoing conditions that affect coordination.
- Sensory stimulation apron for people with dementia and Alzheimers
- Helps improve coordination and aids in the re-learning of everyday skills
- Can be worn around the neck or placed on the lap
- Depth (mm): 20
- Height (mm): 210
- Width (mm): 210
- Product Dimensions (mm): 210x210x20
- Net weight (kg): 0.125
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|