- From just 8.8kg and with a new unique cross-brace combined with the completely re-designed axle stem, the Xenon² is an ultra-lightweight wheelchair that’s easy to fold, lift and transport.
- THE PRICE LISTED IS FOR THE BASE MODEL SPECIFICATION ONLY.
- To purchase this wheelchair, a free personal assessment of your needs will be provided to determine the full specification of your requirements.
- Some of the options you choose or require are likely to be at an additional cost and will be itemised for your approval.
- There is no obligation to make a decision to purchase during a home demonstration.
ROSS CARE support personal wheelchair budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme.
- The genius behind the Xenon’s ultra lightweight folding frame is 7000 series aerospace aluminium.
- Unique to the Xenon² and ultra-lightweight Helium wheelchairs, ShapeLoc Technology increases its strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases the overall weight.
- By combining ShapeLoc Technology with ovalised tubing, the Xenon² delivers an incredibly strong, folding wheelchair frame that weighs as little as 8.8kg and maximises your speed and efficiency with every push.
- Seat Width: 320mm - 460 mm (32cm - 46cm)
- Seat Depth: 340mm - 500 mm (34cm - 50cm)
- Front seat height: 430mm - 550 mm (43cm - 50cm)
- Rear seat height: 370mm - 500 mm (37cm - 50cm)
- Back height: 250mm - 475 mm (25cm - 47.5cm)
- Backrest Angle: 75° - 103° in 4° increments Camber: 0° / 2° / 4° Max.
- User Weight: 110 kg (17 stone)
- Product Weight: from 8.8 kg
- Frame Colours: 32 colours available
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|