- Durable Heel Cups made from medical grade silicone rubber to provide maximum shock absorption and support to aid foot pain, foot fatigue, heel pain syndrome or heel spur indications
- Ergonomic design with a soft zone for heel cushioning, helping to reduce hard skin build up as well as comfortably relieve pressure.
- Sold as a pair.
- Medium Size 6-8
- Constructed from medical grade silicone rubber - durable and robust
- Provides maximum shock absorption and support
- Also helps to reduce hard skin build up Ideal for heel pain syndrome and heel spur indications
- Ergonomic design with a soft zone that comfortably relieves pressure
- Depth (mm) 28
- Height (mm) 100
- Width (mm) 65
- Product Dimensions (mm) 100x65x28
- Net weight (kg) 0.05
- Colour Clear
- Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm) 130X28
- Main body material SILICONE
- Maximum User Weight (kg) 0
- Packing Bag
- Size Medium (UK size 6 - 8)
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|