- Supportive and durable Â¾ Length Insoles
- constructed from medical grade silicone rubber
- provides excellent shock absorption and helps to relieve pressure on the feet.
- The ergonomic design features extra soft blue areas for optimum cushioning and comfort.
- Ideal for heel pad pain syndrome, heel spur or metatarsalgia (ball-of-foot pain) indications.
- Provides shock absorption and pressure relief for feet
- Ergonomically designed for excellent cushioning and comfort
- For heel pad pain syndrome, heel spur and metatarsalgia indications
- Made from medical grade silicone rubber for durability
- Depth (mm) - 18
- Height (mm) - 195
- Width (mm) - 65
- Product Dimensions (mm) - 195 x 65 x 18
- Net weight (kg) - 0.15
- Colour - Clear
- Main body material - Silicone
- Packing - Bag and Header
- Size - Small - UK Size 3 -5
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|