This store and Shopmobility Service is now closed during the Corona Virus lockdown period. Phone enquiries still welcome.
Ross Care is located inside The White Rose Centre and is a fantastic resource for the people of Leeds, Dewsbury, Bradford and across West Yorkshire.
Ross Care is a major provider of wheelchair services and mobility equipment on behalf of the NHS and Local Authority around Leeds, Bradford, and the Wakefield Area. Alongside offering expert advice, we have assessment facilities and a wide range of equipment available for sale. Whether you require a simple aid to support your daily living or want to explore solutions for a complex need, Ross Care Leeds can help you to buy the most beneficial equipment for you. The Leeds mobility shop also runs the Shopmobility service for White Rose Shopping Centre.
- Free Shopmobility Hire
- Stairlift Sales
- We accept Wheelchair Vouchers
- Try out our Mobility Scooters & Rise Recline Chairs - Instore
- Book a repair or service to your mobility equipment
- Mobility Scooter Repairs
- Wheelchair Repairs
- Free delivery service
- Wheelchair Vouchers - Ross Care accept vouchers issued from Wheelchair Services for the purchase of your wheelchair. Inquire within for details.
- Meet The Team; watch here
Tel: 0113 277 8858 Email: email@example.com
White Rose Shopping Centre
Leeds LS11 8LU
What 3 Words Location:
- Visit in store to try out Mobility Scooters, Rise & Recline Chairs, Walking Aids and Simple Mobility Solutions
- Disabled bays located close to the Shopmobility store in car parks 5 & 6
- Speak to our staff in store for advice on; Product advice & sales, regular servicing, repairs to faults, replacement parts, insurance & warranties.
- A Free Shopmobility Service -offering visitors to The White Rose Shopping Centre the loan of powered scooters, powered wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs
|Monday||10.00 am – 6.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
|Tuesday||10.00 am – 6.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
|Wednesday||10.00 am – 7.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
|Thursday||10.00 am - 6.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
|Friday||10.00 am - 6.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
|Saturday||10.00 am – 5.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
|Sunday||11.00 am - 3.00 pm. Closed during lockdown period, responding to phone enquiries.|
At our White Rose Centre Mobility Shop you can browse and receive advice on a large range of items including Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, Rise and Recline Chairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Stairlifts, Walking Sticks, Rain Covers, Incontinence Pads, Walking Frames, Rollators, Tri Walkers, Profiling Beds, Sleep Systems, Support for Sensory Loss, Postural Seating, Bath Lifts, Bathroom Adaptations, Jar Openers, Bathroom Aids, Dining Aids and hundreds more.
We stock a wide range of mobility brands including Kymco, Sunrise Medical, Invacare, Pride, Electric Mobility, Cosi Chair, Quantum, Aidapt, Performance Health, Patterson Medical, Rascal, Classic Canes, Kirton, Lille, Stannah, Home Adapt, Brooks, Otto, Minivator, Days Healthcare and more.
This mobility shop is located easily off the M62 and the M1 serving The White Rose Centre and including Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Bradford, Brighouse, Wakefield, Batley, Cleckheaton, Castleford, Headingley, Barnsley, Pontefract, Normanton, Garforth, Halifax, Ilkley
For more information about accessibility to the centre visit the White Rose Customer Services Page.