Manchester Independent Living and Mobility Showroom
Ross Care Independent Living is a unique location and a fantastic resource for the people of Oldham and Greater Manchester.
Ross Care is a major provider of wheelchair services and mobility equipment on behalf of the NHS and Local Authority around greater Manchester. This newly launched superstore opens its doors to both the public and Healthcare Professionals alike as a unique facility offering expert advice, assessment facilities and a wide range of equipment available for sale. Whether you require a simple aid to support your daily living or want to explore solutions for a complex need, Ross Care Independent Living Superstore can help you to buy the most beneficial equipment for you.
- Try a wide range of mobility scooters
- Explore options for your next wheelchair purchase
- Try out a stairlift and book a survey
- Specialist seating support on site
- 1000's of items on sale at this mobility store
- Wheelchair Vouchers -Ross Care accept vouchers issued from Wheelchair Services for the purchase of your wheelchair. Enquire within for details.
- Meet the team - watch an introduction here.
NEW - Covid-19 safety procedures + Doorstep delivery service
In response to the current Coronavirus situation, our Manchester store has introduced a new doorstep delivery service. Call 0161 804 1830 or click here for details and prices.
We have worked through a rigorous risk assessment plan in order to safely reopen our store, so please come and visit. We are delighted now to again be in a position to more fully support our customers, offering friendly, personal advice in selecting equipment. However, both your safety and that of our team remain the priority. We hope that you can understand that, as a result of the broad impact of recent events, our opening times and staff capacity are reduced for the time being. However, these will again increase as circumstances allow.
- Trained staff on hand to provide advice.
- A comprehensive range of mobility & care equipment for sale.
- Mobility Scooter Repairs
- Wheelchair Repairs
- Demonstration & assessment including an Accessible Shower Unit & Bathroom Facilities, Kitchen Area and Stairlifts.
- A ‘Changing Places’ W.C. including an adult-sized changing bed & ceiling track hoist. (Please bring your own sling) Find out more about changing places here.
- Free to book meeting room & workspace for local community groups, and Health & Social Care Professionals.
- Informal coffee area.
- Free parking including accessible parking bays
- Equipment demonstrations across Greater Manchester
- Telephone appointments available with Occupational Therapist clinician to discuss the pros and cons of different equipment solutions (free service)
Tel: 0161 804 1830 Email: email@example.com
Keppel Health Centre
Ashton Road West
We are closed on Bank Holidays
|Monday||9 am – 3 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am – 3 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 3 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 3 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 3 pm|
"Fantastic showroom and the gentleman in there is extremely helpful. Nothing is too big an ask and gave some great advice and got exactly what I needed for my mother. Thank you for a brilliant service.” - July 2020
At our Manchester Mobility Shop, you can browse and receive advice on a large range of items including Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, Rise and Recline Chairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Stairlifts, Walking Sticks, Rain Covers, Incontinence Pads, Walking Frames, Rollators, Tri Walkers, Profiling Beds, Sleep Systems, Support for Sensory Loss, Postural Seating, Bath Lifts, Bathroom Adaptations, Jar Openers, Bathroom Aids, Dining Aids and hundreds more.
We stock a wide range of mobility brands including Kymco, Sunrise Medical, Invacare, Pride, Electric Mobility, Cosi Chair, Quantum, Aidapt, Performance Health, Patterson Medical, Rascal, Classic Canes, Kirton, Lille, Stannah, Home Adapt, Brooks, Otto, Minivator, Days Healthcare and more.
This mobility shop is located easily off the M60 and A62 serving Greater Manchester including Oldham, Failsworth, Saddleworth, Ashton Under Lyne, Moston, Chadderton, Middleton, Rochdale, Audenshaw, Denton, Stockport, Prestwich, Salford, Pendlebury, Eccles, Hyde, Royton, Mossley, Bury, Levenshulme, Dukinfield.