- The One-Way Drinking Straw makes drinking easier for people with weak oral musculature or those who have difficulty swallowing.
- The straw is a dining aid featuring a one-way valve which stays filled with liquid even after removing the straw from the lips, this reduces the air ingested and the effort required by the user, leading to less coughing and choking while drinking thin liquids.
- Adjustable clips hold the specially-design one-way drinking straw onto cups and glasses.
- Makes drinking easier for persons with weak oral musculature or difficulty in swallowing
- Straws have one-way valves which stay filled with fluid even after removing the straw from a users lips
- Reduce the air ingested and effort required.
- Adjustable clips can hold onto the cups or glasses and prevent the straws from falling out
- Each package contains one 10" and one 7" straw
- Depth (mm): 5
- Height (mm): 260
- Width (mm): 10
- Product Dimensions (mm): 260x10x5
- Net weight (kg): 0.001
- Colour: Clear
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|