Enquire for price
- Featuring 42 colour combinations, the Invacare Bora is a highly customisable chair with great performance.
- The coloured shrouds can be quickly and easily unclipped for easy access to the batteries.
- Featuring smooth, quiet motors and 50Ah gel batteries as standard provide extended range.
- The Bora's spring suspension system delivers an exceptional drive performance and comfort even on rough terrain.
- The Bora can be specified with Modulite seating which offers excellent levels of comfort and the flexibility to meet your precise needs.
- Matrix cushions and backrest systems may also be fitted and offer sophisticated postural support.
- With LiNX technology as standard, the Bora is able to interface to various devices, such as phones and computers, via Bluetooth.
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- All size measurements in centimetres (cm)
- Seat Width: 44 to 48, adjustable
- Seat Depth: 41 to 51, adjustable
- Floor to Seat Height: 45
- Seat Tilt: 0° to 20° (Powered)
- Backrest Height: 48
- Backrest Recline: 0° to 30°, adjustable
- Armrest Height: 27.5 to 34
- Speed: 6 / 10 km/h (3.7 / 6.2 mph)
- Battery Size: 50Ah
- Max. Range: 30 km
- Turning Radius: 80
- Max. Safe Slope: 10°
- Max. Kurb Climb: 6
- Electronics: LiNX
- Maximum User Weight: 130 kg
- Total Length: 120 approx
- Total Width: 62
- Total Weight: 98 kg
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|