Sunderland Mobility Shop
Ross Care is located inside The Bridges Centre in Sunderland and is a fantastic resource for the people of Sunderland and the North-East Areas.
Ross Care is a major provider of wheelchair services and mobility equipment on behalf of the NHS and Local Authority around Sunderland and the North-East area. Alongside offering expert advice, we have assessment facilities and a wide range of equipment available for sale. Whether you require a simple aid to support your daily living or want to explore solutions for a complex need, Ross Care Sunderland can help you to buy the most beneficial equipment for you.
The Bridges Rooftop Carpark offers FREE Parking during late-night Thursdays from 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Reduced parking rates also apply at the following times:
- Mon-Sat Evenings, 6:00pm - 7.00am: Only 50p per hour
- Sundays & Bank Holiday Evenings, 6:00pm - 7:00am: Only 50p per hour
For more information visit: http://www.thebridges-shopping.com/centre-information/parking-information/
- Meet The Team; watch here
- A Shopmobility Service offering visitors to The Bridges Shopping Centre the loan of powered scooters powered wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs (From 22nd June)
- Visit in store to try out Mobility Scooters, Rise & Recline Chairs, Walking Aids and Simple Mobility Solutions
- Speak to our staff in store for advice on; Product advice & sales, regular servicing, repairs to faults, replacement parts, insurance & warranties.
- Closest access for the shop is via the Bridges Rooftop Car-Park, off Green Terrace with over 40 disabled parking spaces available
Wheelchair Hire (This service is temporarily on hold due to social distancing measures)
Short or long term wheelchair hire is now available in-store;
- 24 Hour / Day Hire - £50 returnable deposit / £5 per day (ex-vat)
- Weekend Hire - £50 returnable deposit / £7.50 per weekend (ex-vat)
- Mid Week Hire - £50 returnable deposit / £15 per week (ex-vat)
Tel: 01915 143 337 Email: email@example.com
The Bridges Shopping Centre
Upper Market Street, SR1 3DR
What 3 Words address:
Opening Times - Reopening from the 12th April.
|Monday||9 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 5.00pm|
|Friday||9 am – 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 5.00 pm|
Bank Holidays – the Bridges Bank Holiday opening hours are 9 am – 5:30 pm
At our Mobility Shop you can browse and receive advice on a large range of items including Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, Rise and Recline Chairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Stairlifts, Walking Sticks, Rain Covers, Incontinence Pads, Walking Frames, Rollators, Tri Walkers, Profiling Beds, Sleep Systems, Support for Sensory Loss, Postural Seating, Bath Lifts, Bathroom Adaptations, Jar Openers, Bathroom Aids, Dining Aids and hundreds more.
We stock a wide range of mobility brands including Kymco, Sunrise Medical, Invacare, Pride, Electric Mobility, Cosi Chair, Quantum, Aidapt, Performance Health, Patterson Medical, Rascal, Classic Canes, Kirton, Lille, Stannah, Home Adapt, Brooks, Otto, Minivator, Days Healthcare and more.
This mobility shop is located easily off the A1(M) and the M1, Metro, Bus and Train serving The Bridges Centre and including Sunderland, Newcastle, Washington, Hebburn, New Herrington, Chester-Le-Street, Houghton Le Spring, Gateshead, Wallsend, Jarrow, Swallwell, Seaham, Durham, Murton, North Sheilds, Whitley Bay, Boxburn, Consett, Shotley Bridge, Blyth, Cramlington, Jarrow, Prudhoe
For more information about accessibility to the centre visit the Bridges Centre Information Page.