- The Steel Half Step is made in the UK at Aidapt's manufacturing plant in Wales.
- Constructed from high quality steel, with a coated frame, untreated treadplate and durable nylon feet, the Half Step is sturdy and recommended for outside use.
- The Steel Half Step is ideal for users with limited mobility who may find a standard-height step difficult to manage.
- Ideal for users with limited mobility who struggle with doorway thresholds
- Adjustable Height from 101-146mm
- Maximum Load 190kg (30 Stones)
- Designed to fit standard UK external doorways
- Strong steel construction for durability
- Depth (mm): 760
- Height (mm): 100
- Width (mm): 395
- Product Dimensions (mm): 760x395x100
- Net weight (kg): 6
- Maximum Load (kg): 190
- Maximum Load (stones): 30
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 190
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 30
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|