- The Solo Bed Rail is an ideal aid to assist the user when transferring to and from the bed.
- This transfer aid is designed to be located between the mattress and the base of the bed.
- The elongated design of the Solo Bed Rail give it a greater width of grip compared to many other bed rails.
- An additional traversing strap and buckle are also available to maximise stability and safety.
- Tough white epoxy finish
- Gaps conform to MHRA guidelines
- Light yet robust construction
- Easy to stack and store
- One-piece for strength and stability
- Depth (mm): 675
- Height (mm): 410
- Width (mm): 540
- Product Dimensions (mm): 410x540x675
- Net weight (kg): 2.5
- Colour: White
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 127
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 20
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|