- The Senator Raised Toilet Seat is a convenient, ergonomically designed raised toilet seat.
- It is available with either a 50 mm (2 inch) or 100 mm (4 inch) raise and is designed to fit the majority of UK toilet bowl shapes.
- Available with or without a lid
- The Senator is manufactured from high quality ABS recyclable plastic with glass filled polypropylene fixing brackets for longevity.
- The side mounted brackets of the raised toilet seat have rubber over-moulds and the front skirt has a rubberised pad for maximum grip and stability.
- The Senator Raise Toilet Seat offers excellent value for money and is ideal for service where reissue and cost are of concern.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Coloured handwheels to assist the partially sighted
- Smooth aperture interior to reduce the waste build up
- Large aperture and the front cutaway 190 kg (30 stone) weight limit
- Available in Red and Blue for dementia care
• Depth (mm) 412
• Height (mm) 100
• Width (mm) 390
• Product Dimensions (mm) 137x390x412
• Net weight (kg) 1.715
• Aperture Depth (mm) 208
• Aperture Width (mm) 230
• Colour White
• Configuration With Lid
• Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm)
• Maximum User Weight (kg) 190
• Maximum User Weight (stones) 30
• Packing Retail Colour Box
• Seat Depth (mm) 395
• Seat Height (mm)
• Size Seat Height: 100 mm (4")
• Weight Limit (kg) 190
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|