- The Senator Raised Toilet Seat is a convenient, ergonomically designed raised toilet seat.
- It is available with either a 50 mm (2 inch) or 100 mm (4 inch) raise and is designed to fit the majority of UK toilet bowl shapes.
- Available with or without a lid, the Senator is manufactured from high quality ABS recyclable plastic with glass filled polypropylene fixing brackets for longevity.
- The side mounted brackets of the raised toilet seat have rubber over-moulds and the front skirt has a rubberised pad for maximum grip and stability.
- The Senator Raise Toilet Seat offers excellent value for money and is ideal for service where reissue and cost are of concern.
- Available in Red and Blue for dementia care
- The large aperture and front cutaway 190 kg (30 stone) weight limit
- Smooth aperture interior to reduce the waste build-up
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Coloured handwheels to assist the partially sighted
- Depth (mm) 390
- Height (mm) 100
- Width (mm) 370
- Product Dimensions (mm) 110x370x390
- Net weight (kg) 0.806
- Aperture Depth (mm) 208
- Aperture Width (mm) 230
- Colour White
- Configuration Without Lid in Retail Colour Box
- Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm)
- Maximum User Weight (kg) 190
- Maximum User Weight (stones) 30
- Packing Retail Box
- Seat Depth (mm) 395
- Seat Height (mm) Size
- Seat Height: 100 mm (4")
- Weight Limit (kg) 190
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|