- The Senator Raised Toilet Seat is a convenient, ergonomically designed raised toilet seat.
- It is available with either a 50 mm (2 inch) or 100 mm (4 inches) raise and is designed to fit the majority of UK toilet bowl shapes.
- Available with or without a lid, the Senator is manufactured from high-quality ABS recyclable plastic with glass filled polypropylene fixing brackets for longevity.
- The side mounted brackets of the raised toilet seat have rubber over-moulds and the front skirt has a rubberised pad for maximum grip and stability.
- The Senator Raise Toilet Seat offers excellent value for money and is ideal for service where reissue and cost are of concern.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Coloured handwheels to assist the partially sighted
- Smooth aperture interior to reduce waste build up
- Large aperture and front cutaway 190 kg (30 stone) weight limit
- Available in Red and Blue for dementia care
• Depth (mm) -400
• Height (mm) -50
• Width (mm) -390
• Product Dimensions (mm)-50x390x400
• Net weight (kg)-0.806
• Aperture Depth (mm) -208
• Aperture Width (mm)-230
• Configuration-Without Lid in Colour Box
• Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm)-230x208
• Maximum User Weight (kg)-190
• Maximum User Weight (stones)-30
• Packing -Retail Box
• Seat Depth (mm) -395
• Seat Height (mm)
• Size -Seat Height: 50 mm (2")
• Weight Limit (kg) -30
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|