HeliX² - the configurable, adaptive wheelchair that combines strength, active lifestyle options with fleet management in mind. The angle-adjustable castor fork is positioned outwards, to help maximise legroom and forward transfers in and out of the wheelchair. The folding wheelchair frame is also great for portability and storage.
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- Adaptable Back Upholstery
- Flexible and adaptable axle plate
- Active lifestyle options
- Seat Width: 380mm-520mm (38cm - 52cm)
- Seat Depth: 410mm-510mm (41cm - 51cm)
- Front seat height: 355mm - 530mm (35.5cm - 53cm)
- Rear seat height: 355mm - 530mm (35.5cm - 53cm)
- Back height: 350mm - 500mm (35cm - 50cm)
- Total Width: SW + 200mm (20cm)
- Seat Angle: 0° - 6°
- Backrest Angle: -5° - +20° (optional)
- Inset: - Camber: 0° / 3°
- Max. User Weight: 125 kg (170KG XL version) - (19.70 stone / 26.80 stone XL version)
- Product Weight: from 15,1 kg
- Upholstery Colours: black
- Frame Colours: 3colours
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|