- The Linton Lift-Assist Mobile Commode Chair is a glideabout commode for the bathroom or bedroom, featuring a seat lift-and-tilt function.
- Working with Occupational Therapists and the Bath Institute of Medical Engineering, the chair has been designed for those with limited or inconsistent mobility.
- It helps carers to assist with transfers, allowing individuals to maintain their familiar routine of standing and transferring for as long as possible.
- This reduces the need for larger equipment like stand aids or hoists.
- With a long lasting chrome-plated finish as standard, the Linton Lift-Assist Mobile Commode also features a padded cushion overseat and back, which are vinyl welded to reduce bacterial build up.
- The commode seat is manufactured from blow moulded ABS plastic for improved longevity, simple maintenance and cleaning.
- Four braked castors and a 'pram' style handle complete the standard features.
- Designed to fit over most WC units
- Four braked castors and buffers to over-seat to reduce movement.
- Pram handle for carer and twin electric actuators
- Removable vinyl moulded padded cushion (to BS 5852)
- Tough unbreakable blow moulded top
- Depth (mm): 570
- Height (mm): 890
- Width (mm): 515
- Product Dimensions (mm): 890x515x570
- Net weight (kg): 24
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Footprint (WxD)
- Min/Max (mm): 515x570
- Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 470
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 190
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 30
- Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 890
- Seat Depth (mm): 490
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|