Available in a range of four vibrant colours, the K-Lite’s modern metallic finish is complemented by sleek alloy wheels. But the K-Lite offers more than just style; it also packs a host of exclusive features to make each journey a memorable one. With the backlit battery gauge, waterproof ignition and horn switch, you can depend on the K-Lite whatever the weather. Experience optimum comfort thanks to the breathable, padded seat coupled with a spacious floorplan.
Additional receptive finger-touch controls and soft-grip delta handlebars make driving easier than ever before.
- Easy to remove battery box with no plugs or wires to worry about, simply lift it off and it automatically disconnects for you.
- Single, one hand de-docking system to strip down the scooter for transportation, making it quick and easy to get into the boot of your car, without any fuss.
- Soft, large rubber grip tiller handlebar adjustment knob. It is easy to grip and allows you to tighten and loosen the handlebar system more easily.
- Backlit battery meter for improved visibility, waterproof ignition, and horn switch giving you peace of mind and improved reliability of your scooter.
- Stylish alloy type wheels with solid puncture-proof tyres, so you won’t need to worry about thorns when you are out and about.
- Quality breathable seat that can swivel to allow safe and easy access on and off the scooter and allows better access to sit at tables
- Battery Size (Ah): 13ah
- Ground Clearance (cm): 5.00
- Heaviest Part: 13.9kg
- Range: 8-10 miles
- Max Speed: 4mph
- Max User Weight:127kg
- Turning Radius:121cm
- Tyres: Solid
- Length: 100cm
- Weight: 42kg