Enquire for price
- The Karma Robin Lightweight Transit Wheelchair is a durable yet lightweight wheelchair with a comfortable padded seat.
- The frame has a system of cross braces and linking bars which makes the Robin one of the lightest transit chairs to have been crash-tested.
ROSS CARE support Personal Wheelchair Budget purchases and the Wheelchair Voucher scheme
- Lightweight durable design from 12.2 kg
- Crash tested to ISO 7176-19
- Folding frame
- Half folding back
- Swing away/removable footplates
- Fire retardant upholstery
- Puncture proof tyres
- Rear anti tip device
*All size measurements in centimetres (cm)
- Seat Width: 39 / 45
- Seat Depth: 41
- Seat Height: 49
- Backrest Height: 44
- Backrest Angle: 0°
- Front Frame Angle: 80° approx
- Camber: 0°
- Maximum User Weight: 115 kg
- Total Length: 103
- Total Width: Seat Width + 22 cm approx
- Total Weight: 12.5 kg approx
- Weight without Rear Wheels: 10.5 kg approx
- Encumbrance (minimum width when folded): 31 / 34
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|