Enquire for price
- Key to the Encora is the ability to raise and lower the chair to attain the correct seat height for each user.
- This allows the feet to be positioned firmly on the floor then seated helping to maintain an even weight distribution and assisting the ambulant user to stand from the chair more readily.
- The Encora has the ability to easily adjust the tilt-in-space positioning to facilitate ultimate pressure management whilst the independent back recline facility enables the user to attain the most comfortable, relaxed resting position possible.
- Similarly the legrest can be elevated by either the carer or user by the touch of a small lever on the arm of the chair or by a remote control.
- The Encora’s Advanced Comfort Backrest, incorporating the highly acclaimed Reflexion™ foam, moulds itself to the contours of the user to help disperse body weight and provides superior comfort and support to the user.
- Further positioning assistance is provided through the built in, adjustable lateral supports and lumbar cushioning which underpin the design of the sculpted backrest.