Enquire for price
- The Drive Scout Mobility Scooter is a feature packed travel scooter with many features that are found on larger scooters packed into a compact scooter.
- You are able to easily and quickly disassemble this scooter, ideal for travelling and storing. For a lightweight scooter, the Scout is very robust, being capable of carrying a user up to 20 stone in weight a maximum of 10 miles between charges.
- You may even choose to have the battery upgrade option which will increase your range up to a maximum of 13 miles.
- Designed to incorporate the new Drive splitting mechanism, this scooter easily separates into 5 convenient parts for transportation and storage.
- There is a comfortable padded seat that is height adjustable without using tools. Also the width of the armrests can be adjusted to suit you.
- Top speed of 4mph and a maximum range of 10 miles when on a fully charged battery.
- The battery can be charged both onboard and off-board is easy to remove and has a carry handle
- The scooter is fitted with a smart anti-roll system to prevent the scooter from rolling backwards when on a hill
- The wheels are both anti-tip and puncture-proof for added user safety and reliability
- Swivel seat which rotates 360 degrees to facilitate transfer on and off of the scooter
- Length; 108cm (42.5")
- Height: 91cm (36")
- Width: 48cm (19")
- Maximum Gradient: 8 Degrees
- Weight: 44kg
- Heaviest Component: 16kg
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg (20 stone)
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|