- The Drive Scout Mobility Scooter is a feature packed travel scooter with many features that are found on larger scooters packed into a compact scooter.
- You are able to easily and quickly disassemble this scooter, ideal for travelling and storing. For a lightweight scooter, the Scout is very robust, being capable of carrying a user up to 20 stone in weight a maximum of 10 miles between charges.
- You may even choose to have the battery upgrade option which will increase your range up to a maximum of 13 miles.
- Designed to incorporate the new Drive splitting mechanism, this scooter easily separates into 5 convenient parts for transportation and storage.
*Delivery on this item is only available to postcodes local to a Ross Care store. Don't worry, If your location does not qualify you will not be allowed to enter payment. As a responsible retailer, some items are only delivered by one of our local experts. This is because they may require one of the following actions in person: Individual setup or customisation, assessment of suitability, instruction of operation.
- There is a comfortable padded seat that is height adjustable without using tools. Also the width of the armrests can be adjusted to suit you.
- Top speed of 4mph and a maximum range of 10 miles when on a fully charged battery.
- The battery can be charged both onboard and off-board is easy to remove and has a carry handle
- The scooter is fitted with a smart anti-roll system to prevent the scooter from rolling backwards when on a hill
- The wheels are both anti-tip and puncture-proof for added user safety and reliability
- Swivel seat which rotates 360 degrees to facilitate transfer on and off of the scooter
- Length; 108cm (42.5")
- Height: 91cm (36")
- Width: 48cm (19")
- Maximum Gradient: 8 Degrees
- Weight: 44kg
- Heaviest Component: 16kg
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg (20 stone)