Enquire for price
- The Legacy care chair boasts incredible adjustability to ensure that the user is always comfortable. The seat angle, back angle, seat depth, and seat width can all be changed with ease so that the individual can always relax.
- The seat width is adjustable from 16” to 20”, and seat depth can be adjusted between 17” and 21”.
- Conveniently, the arm height is also adjustable between 6” and 9” to make sure that Legacy remains as supportive as ever.
- The backrest is reclined by means of a hydraulic gas action mechanism, whilst the chair can be provided with gas or electric powered tilt-in-space and leg-rest elevation.
- Rear push handles and wing handles are also fitted to the Legacy for easy manoeuvring.
- A foam seat is supplied as standard, however static air pressure relief can be specified for greater pressure relief needs and comfort.
- Dynamic alternating air technology can also be included.
- In addition, there’s a choice of 3 backrest styles – waterfall, butterfly, and thoracic.