Enquire for price
- Scooterpac have yet again delivered another fantastic mobility innovation, packed full of features. It soon becomes apparent why the word Car is in the title. With the Cabin Car Mk2’s Luxury Captains Seat, Alloy Wheels and even windscreen washer and wipers, it’s the perfect choice for anyone transitioning from car to scooter or looking for that bold upgrade.
- Safety and security in the Cabin Car Mk2 have been placed as Scooterpac’s number one priority, with secure Remote Central Locking & Rear Parking Sensors fitted as standard.
- Considering it’s one of the larger scooters in its class, parking while you are out and about has never been easier, with the reversing camera. The crystal clear display inside the Cabin enables you to see exactly what is behind you when backing up.
- You will be ready to face whatever the weather throws at you. The Cabin Car Mk2 is comprised of a fully insulated fiberglass shell and with the cosy Interior Heater as standard, warmth and protection from the elements is guaranteed.
- In the warmer months both windows slide down, enabling that cooling breeze to flow through. The comfortable delta tiller and easy to read digital display along with user friendly controls for the powerful LED lights, indicators, horn and windscreen wiper, makes the Cabin Car Mk2 an absolute joy to drive.
- Your safety and wellbeing throughout your journey are paramount. There are hazard warning lights and a high/low switch to select the speed modes, 4mph or 8mph. Getting in and out of the scooter is a breeze – the wide doors open in reverse to allow greater access. With the powerful motor and strong suspension system, the Cabin Car Mk2 can handle a variety of terrains.
- In fact, you may find yourself going places that you have never ventured before on a mobility scooter.
- This top of the line mobility scooter is fully manufactured in the UK by Scooterpac’s bodywork, electronics and engineering experts based in Oulton Broad, Suffolk. Available as standard in a choice of four stunning colours – High Gloss Black, Ice Blue, Cherry Red, Glacier White – or why not select your own custom colour?
- From a high-volume Alarm System, convenient Lockable Rear Box, the range extending Dual 100Ah Batteries, the Cabin Car will distinctively deliver on any challenge. There are plenty of other additional options available to customise your vehicle, making your scooter – yours. Put simply, with its technology packed, innovative design and safety conscious features it won’t be long before you spot one of these on your local high street!
• 9" Alloy Wheels
• Body Coloured Mirrors
• Bright Rear LED Lights
• Digital Dashboard
• Dual-Speed Windscreen Wipers
• Durable Floor Mats
• Easy Access Doors
• Easy-Off Smooth Acceleration System
• Electronic Braking System
• External Charge Port
• Four-Way Adjustable Driving Position
• Interior Heater
• Large Cup Holder
• Luxury Captain's Seat & Headrest
• Powerful LED Headlights
• Rear Parking Sensors
• Remote Central Locking
• Reversing Camera
• Super 1400 Watt Motor
• Thumb Controls
• Trip Computer
• Twin USB Charging Ports
• Ultra-Soft Suspension
• Bull Bars (Front & Rear)
• Cool Air System
• Custom Paint Scheme
• Dual 100Ah Batteries
• Electrically Adjusting Mirrors
• Lockable Rear Box
• Sports Seating
- Class 3 Vehicle
- Weight Capacity 178 kg / 28 stone
- Length 1580 mm
- Width 765 mm
- Height 1690 mm
- Batteries Standard: Dual 12V 75Ah |
- Optional: Dual 12V 100Ah
- Battery Charger Smart charger included
- Range 75Ah: 22 miles | 100Ah: 30 miles
- Motor Rear Wheel Drive
- Sealed Transaxle 24 Volt DC Motor 1400w (4 pole)
- Motor Speed 8mph
- Tyres 13” / 330 mm
- Brakes Electromechanical
- Max Slope 12 degrees
- Ground Clearance 75 mm (unloaded)
- Seat Back Height 730 mm / 29”
- Seat Width 483 mm / 19”
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|