- The Bigfoot Half Step meets the needs of older or disabled people who find the height difference between a door and the ground outside too much to achieve in one go, such as at patio doors.
- The step halves the height between the door and the ground, allowing the user to be steady on the large surface before attempting the next step.
- It has a height adjustment between 4-5 inches (100-120 mm), to offer the perfect step height, and it offers a high weight limit of up to 50 stones (318 kg).
- Optional handles can be fitted on the left, right or both sides, to give additional support when stepping dow
- It is also supplied with a security fixing kit for the best possible stability and to prevent it being taken away.
- All our plastic half steps are built for the outdoors: they are long-lasting even in cold or heat and will not rust
- The step has four over-moulded feet which grip firmly against the ground and offers adjustability, so that the step can be made level on uneven ground.
- Instantly halves the height of doorway thresholds
- Height adjustable
- The maximum load capacity of 50 stones
- The weatherproof design ensures no rusting
- Moulded feet grips the ground firmly
- Depth (mm): 445
- Height (mm): 100-120
- Width (mm): 755
- Product Dimensions (mm): 100x755x445
- Net weight (kg): 5.5
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Configuration: Step Only
- Main body material: Plastic
- Maximum Load (kg): 318
- Maximum Load (stones): 50
- Overall Width (mm): 755
*NOTE- Delivery times and prices may vary for the following specific areas of the UK; Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland, EIRE, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Man etc.
Customer Delivery Prices We offer four delivery types for UK retail orders (excluding 'Highlands and Islands').
|Package Size||Delivery Cost||No. of Days|
|Next Day (Before 3pm)||£12.50 +VAT||N/A|
|Bulky Items||£15.00 +VAT||2-3|